We are experts delivering traffic to your company online channels, generating "leads" and concrete opportunities for you to close sales and monetize your investment in Digital Marketig ...
engage audiences with increased Online Presence
Learn about our online advertising strategy
Online advertising consists of digital commercial communication aimed at a potential client or client of an advertiser.
Online advertising is advertising that is carried out in interactive media: the Internet, interactive television and mobile devices, through interactive formats.
Digital advertising is part of the digital marketing strategies, this area being the one that covers a large part of the total strategies made for virtual media.
Types of online advertising
The type of digital advertising will always depend on the marketing strategy of the project. Each type of digital advertising is more effective in specific segments and the correct use of them can have a better impact.
Banners: traditional virtual poster format in spaces purchased on certain web pages.
Search Engine Ads: Ads paid to rank high on the search engine results page.
Native advertising: new tool created especially for social networks. Less intrusive, highly segmented, and is labeled “sponsored by.”
Advertising on social networks: it uses traditional techniques but its exposure is highly segmented by age, region, interests, among others.
Email marketing: uses email and the information it may hold to promote the product or service.
Online advertising basics
• Visit: Uninterrupted browsing period of a user session.
• Impression: Advertising impact received by the user.
• Click: Visit-Entry to a web page and download of several pages / sections.
• Click through Rate (CTR%): It is the percentage of “banner” impressions converted into clicks. Clicks / Impressions * 100 • Frequency: Maximum number of times the user is hit. The frequency can be programmed in most cases to be for the entire campaign period, monthly, weekly, daily, hourly or per session.
• Adserver: software for the implementation and launch of the insertions of a campaign. There are 2 types: Publisher and Agency / Advertiser.
• Cookie: identification number sent by a server to a browser (it is saved in a file: cookies.txt). Every time that browser makes another request, it communicates its number, so the server recognizes the user / browser.
• Tracking Code: HTML code necessary to measure conversion and / or activity on the advertiser’s page. The best known are Doubleclick: Spotlight.
• Post click activity: activities detected on the advertiser’s pages as a consequence of having clicked
• Post view or post impressions activity: activities detected on the advertiser’s pages as a consequence of having viewed an ad.
Changes appear constantly in the formats in order to try to surprise the user and add value in an increasingly competitive context. The trend is to make an increasingly elaborate and informative type of advertising that tries to cover the user’s needs and provide the information they need to solve their problem, also providing added value.
Advantages of Online Advertising
It can be said that, to a greater or lesser extent, today almost all companies and businesses launch some type of advertising or promotion on the internet.